1. We reserve the right to revise or amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amendments will be effective immediately on the earlier of its posting on the Application and/or the Website; or 2. notifications to you by email or by post. If you disagree with any such revision or amendment, you should cease using the Application and/or the Website immediately. We recommend that you check the Application and/or the Website from time to time to review these Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. 3. No Customer Support Team member has the power to amend these Terms and Conditions.
1. You are only permitted to open one account per person. We reserve the right to close any accounts that we consider to be duplicate accounts and any bets made via such duplicate accounts are void. 2. Your account is for a single user only. You are not permitted to share your email and password with any other person. 3. You are required to enter all mandatory information requested by us. We shall not be liable for incorrect entries, including but not limited to data input error. 4. You must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) to register and open an account with us, and by doing so, you warrant to us that you are that age or over and that all information that you provide to us is, to the best of your knowledge and belief, accurate and complete and that any future changes to this information will be provided to us in a timely manner. We reserve the right to request proof of age documentation from any customer at any time. 5. You shall fulfill all commitments made on your account in the course of using the Application and/or the Website and are fully responsible for all communications from your account, and for anyone using your account. You agree that if any other person uses the Application and/or the Website through your account, you shall be bound by such use as if it were your own use, and you shall fully indemnify us in respect of any failure by such third party to fulfill any commitments made by such use. 6. Every player will choose their confidential login information. For security reasons we recommend players change their login information from time to time. It is your responsibility to keep this information securely, as all transactions where login information is used, will be regarded as valid. 7. For players using the Application, please note that we will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from mobile phones on which the data is installed, or for any call charges incurred while using the Application. Please note that using the Application outside a Wi-Fi network may result in data charges from mobile network providers. We will not be responsible for any such charges. 8. You agree that any information provided through your account, including first and last names and email addresses will be accurate, and that you will update that information promptly when it changes by notifying Paddybet staff. It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal details are current and up to date as failure to do so may result in transactions/payments being incorrect. You acknowledge that if any of the information is inaccurate, we reserve the right to terminate your account, this agreement and the use of the Application and/or the Website. 9. You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. 10. Any Bet Particulars created by you may be used for promotional or marketing reasons. In this circumstance your name will always be kept confidential and private.
1. You may only participate in the Application and/or the Website if you have sufficient funds in your account. It is your responsibility to maintain sufficient funds in your account. The Application and/or the Website will not allow you to place, adjust or accept a bet unless you have sufficient available funds in your Available Funds account to cover the total amount of potential losses from all those Pending and Active bets at a point in time. 2. You may only deposit funds in your account by using one of the available payment methods on the Application and/or the Website. 3. Please note that minimum deposit amount is N10.00. 4. Please note that the maximum deposit amount is NGN 2,000.00 5. Depending on your chosen payment method, fees may be payable by you as a result of depositing funds in your account and will be treated as an independent charge by the relevant payment provider, for which you will be fully responsible. These payment fees will be made clear to you when depositing and withdrawing funds from your account. 6. When using your credit card for depositing funds, your funds only clear when we receive an approval and authorisation. Should we not receive any such authorisation, your account will not be credited with these funds. 7. Should your credit card be lost or stolen you should inform us as well as the bank immediately. 8. Should any funds be credited to/debited from your account in error, it is your responsibility to notify us without delay. We shall be entitled to reverse any credits and/or recover those sums from you if they have been withdrawn. 9. In consideration for your use of the Application, you irrevocably transfer and assign to us any ownership right that you may have in any interest that may accrue on funds held by us. This assignment applies only to interest earned on your funds, and does not grant us any ownership right to the principal of the funds you maintain with us, subject to the Terms and Conditions. 10. We reserve the right to raise queries regarding the source of any funds placed in your account, as is required by anti-money laundering legislation. We may suspend or terminate any such account where the answers to such queries are unsatisfactory. 11. You may only make deposits and withdrawals to and from your account for the purpose of using the service available on the Application and/or the Website and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account in the event that we suspect that you are using your account for other means. In such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge a 5% handling fee, to be deducted from the withdrawal to cover our administration time and all bank charges associated with the relevant deposits.
1. You can make withdrawals from your Available Funds account by requesting a direct deposit subject to the following conditions:- 2. Withdrawal by requested direct deposit: each withdrawal must be at least NGN 10 (save in the case of a final withdrawal to close an account). 3. Withdrawals may only be made to the Bank Account you have registered within the Application. 4. The Account holder must be a signatory on the Bank Account you register. 5. Withdrawals will display as ‘Bet Now Global Services Limited’. 6. Depending on your chosen payment method, fees may be payable by you as a result of withdrawing funds from your account and will be treated as an independent charge by the relevant payment provider, for which you will be fully responsible.
1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a “Dormant Account” shall mean any customer account which, for a continuous period of 12 (twelve) months or more, has not either – 1. had funds deposited in it; o 2. had funds withdrawn from it; or 3. had a bet placed from it; or 4. had a bet settled from it; or 5. had a bet accepted from it. 2. In respect of such Dormant Accounts, we reserve the right to charge on the last day of each month a processing handling fee of NGN 2.50 per month (or the remaining balance if it is under NGN 10) which will be deducted in arrears at any time within 10 (ten) working days of the subsequent month together with an annual handling fee of NGN 10 per annum which will be due on 31st December of each calendar year. These charges shall be payable in respect of any Dormant Account until such time as the account becomes active again or has a nil balance. 3. If your account has been deemed a Dormant Account and your balance has fallen below the NGN 10 threshold or has subsequently been dormant for an additional 12 (twelve) calendar months, your account shall be deemed to be an “Abandoned Account” and closed, and the sum total of cash held in your account at the time of closure will be donated to charity chosen by Paddybet. 4. Any monetary rewards, incentives or promotional funds which have been given to you will be revoked by Paddybet once the account becomes a Dormant Account. 5. Suspended Accounts will also be placed into the dormant category after 12 months from the date the account was suspended or Self-Excluded.
1. You have the right to close your account at any time. To close an account you must email us at support@Paddybet.co. On receipt of your email, we will respond within a reasonable time confirming closure of your account but you will continue to be responsible for all activity on your account until such time as closure of your account has been confirmed to you by us. We will use our reasonable endeavours to close your account within 7 (seven) working days. 2. Should you decide to close your account, all outstanding bets/liabilities will be paid to the customer that you made the bet with regardless of whether or not the outcome of relevant event has occurred or been determined. The remainder of your outstanding account balance (excluding any rewards) at the time of closure will then be returned to you.
1. The “My Bets” tab is the central hub of your Account. My Bets displays all of your Active Bets, Pending Bets, and Completed Bets (History). 2. A Bet Offer is created when a player successfully completes the “Create a Bet” process and offers a Bet to a Player who has an existing Account with Paddybet. Players should check carefully to ensure that the “Create a Bet” inputs are correct and then press the “Create” button to complete a Bet Offer. We can accept no responsibility for the input of incorrect information. 3. Minimum stake (NGN 5.00) and maximum stakes (NGN 500.00) apply, and these will be indicated to you on the Application and/or the Website where relevant. 4. The Application will not allow you to place a Bet Offer unless you have sufficient funds in your Available Funds balance to cover the potential losses from the Bet Offer. 5. When a Bet Offer is sent to an existing Player it will appear as a sent Bet Offer in the sender’s Pending inbox of My Bets. If a Player has sent you a Bet Offer, it will appear as a received Bet Offer in the Pending inbox of My Bets. 6. A Bet becomes an Active Bet when a Player has sufficient funds in their Available Funds balance to cover the potential losses from a received Bet Offer and accepts the received Bet Offer. Funds are deducted from the accepting Players’ Available Funds balance, and held in the Open Bets balance until the Bet is settled. The amount deducted and placed in the Open Bets balance for each player will be equal to the amount necessary to cover their Loss Amount to the other player, under the terms of the relevant Bet. 7. Any Bets placed or accepted by you are done solely on the exercise of your own judgment and discretion. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, representation or advice from us in deciding to create or accept a Bet. You also acknowledge that by using the Application and/or the Website you may lose money and you accept full responsibility in the event that you pay out such losses. Any such participation is at your sole discretion and risk. 8. It is each Player’s individual responsibility to check and clear their Bets. My Bets will show Active Bets (Bets Players have accepted), Pending Bets (Bet Offers sent to or received by another Player that have yet to be accepted (including Bet Adjustments)), My History (Bets that have been Declined, No Result, Cancelled, Expired, Pay Win Accepted, Pay Win Denied, and Loss Claimed). 9. By entering into a Bet Players warrant that 1. they are not prohibited by their terms of employment from entering the Bet, or by the rules of any other organisation applicable to them; and 2. they do not know the outcome of the subject matter of the Bet. 3. they are not betting on anything illegal, criminal, offensive, or could result in harm to self or others. 4. they are not in-game betting on a Sporting Event 5. if they are a direct participant in the Event, they can only Bet that they will win the event. 6. if they have an interest in an Event, they cannot place an exchange Bet that could reasonably be taken to constitute an inducement for – 1. a human competitor in the Event – 1. to withdraw from, become disqualified for or fail to participate in the Event; or 2. not to participate in the Event to the best of the human competitors ability; 3. to interfere with or jeopardize, contrary to rules of the Event, the performance of of human competitors, or any non-human competitors, in the Event; 2. an official in the event not to officiate in the Event impartially 10. It is every Player’s responsibility to clearly describe the Bet, including the date and time of the Bet Offer’s expiry. Ambiguous and/or inaccurately described Bets will inevitably lead to disputes or bets being declared No Result. We cannot accept any responsibility for the description of any Bets or the sentiment intended to be expressed therein. 11. If a Player changes their mind about a Pending Bet, they can only change their mind and Cancel the Pending Bet before the Bet is accepted by another Player. 12. An Active Bet can be settled in one of four ways: 1. A Player agrees that they lost the Bet, by clicking the “I Lost” button. This settles the Bet and results in the relevant funds being transferred from the losing Player’s Open Bets balance, to credit the balance of the winner’s Available Funds. The Winner also has returned to their Available Funds balance, from their Open Bets balance, the amount they staked on the Bet. 2. One Player claims a win, by clicking the “I Won” button, which notifies the other party of a Win Claimed via push notification 1. The Player receiving the Win Claimed can accept they have lost the Bet and click the ‘Pay Win’ button. This settles the Bet and results in the relevant funds being transferred from the losing Player’s Open Bets balance, to credit the balance of the winner’s Available Funds. The Winner also has returned to their Available Funds balance, from their Open Bets balance, the amount they staked on the Bet. 2. The Player receiving the Win Claimed can deny the win and click the ‘Deny Win’ button. This results in the funds held in each respective Open Bets balance held in relation to the Active Bet for both Players being transferred back into their Available Funds accounts. 3. Either player can click the ‘No Result’ button, resulting in the funds held in each respective Open Bets balance held in relation to the Active Bet for both players being transferred back into their Available Funds accounts. 13. Paddybet will charge a 10% commission on events 8.12(a) and 8.12(b)(i), deducted from the win amount only of the Active Bet. 14. Please note that you are solely responsible for accounting for your winnings, if so required by law, for tax purposes or to any other competent or relevant authority. 15. We reserve the right to declare a bet void if 1. a player, or persons associated with a player unfairly influence the outcome of an event; or 2. a player is in breach of these Terms and Conditions; or 3. the result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity.
1. In any dispute, both parties will be encouraged to resolve the issue amicably. 2. Should 8.12(b)(ii) or 8.12(c) occur, both parties agree that there is no further recourse in any form, within Paddybet or outside Paddybet, including arbitration or through the court system, against an aggrieved player. Paddybet is a social betting Application and as such bets payouts are encouraged but not obligatory. 3. We have integrated a rating system, which allows players to rate each other at the conclusion of bets, in order to identify those that do not use the Application in the spirit it was intended and allow you to identify and avoid these players. 4. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if we suspect (in our sole discretion) that you are engaged in illegal or fraudulent behaviour while using our services, are breaching these Terms and Conditions, are taking unfair advantage over us or other players, or otherwise acting in an unfair manner by exploiting a fault in our software, by collusion or by any other unfair or illegal methods. 5. We reserve the right to void a bet where there is reason to believe that a bet was placed after the outcome is known, or it is deemed in-game betting on a Sporting Event. 6. We reserve the right to cancel or void any bets in our absolute discretion, where in our reasonable opinion, there is a manifest error in the bet in question, or there is technological failure. 7. Unless a specific reference to the contrary is made in the description of the bet, a bet will be deemed not to have occurred if an event is abandoned, postponed, or cancelled. In such case, the bet will be deemed to be void and the players should determine the bet No Result and all related funds deposited into Unavailable Funds in respect of that bet will be returned to each player’s account.
1. The Application and/or the Website operate to facilitate peer to peer betting on events (i.e. you are playing against third parties, rather than against the “house”). 2. If you suspect that any such third party might be cheating by undertaking one of the following: 1. colluding with other third parties; or 2. using unfair external factors or influences; 3. undertaking fraudulent activities to your possible disadvantage and their advantage; 4. use of multiple accounts, you should report such activity to our Customer Support Team as soon as reasonably practicable. Such practices are not allowed and we will take all reasonable steps to investigate any such complaints and, where possible, prevent them. We shall not, however, be liable for any form of loss sustained by you as a result of any of the activities outlined above or any other such unlawful activity of any persons using the Application and/or the Website. 3. We reserve the right to terminate your account, withhold the balance of your account and recover from your account the amount of any affected pay-outs or winnings if: 1. you are found or suspected to be participating in any form of collusion or fraudulent practice; we become aware that you have invalidly requested a charge-back or have denied any of the transactions made on your account; 2. you become bankrupt or have equivalent proceedings occurring anywhere in the world; or 3. you have more than one account at any one time; or 4. you are found to be in breach of any other terms of these Terms and Conditions. 4. We reserve the right to recover from your account the amount of any affected pay-outs or winnings, and/or recover those sums from you if they have been withdrawn, in the event that you have participated in any form of collusion or fraudulent practice, regardless of your knowledge or innocence. 5. We will accept no responsibility, and will not be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through your use or misuse of our services.
1. If we become aware or suspect that a transaction is suspicious and involves or may involve financial crime or similar activity then we reserve the right to retain the amount of that transaction and any other transaction made by you. In addition, we reserve the right to retain any funds related to that activity and the balance on the accounts in question. We shall be under no obligation to provide you with any reasons for these actions. If the activity and transactions are cleared of any suspicions all retained funds will be made available to you. 2. Where we suspect that you are participating in any form of collusion, fraudulent practices or money laundering activities, we reserve the right to report such activity to the police, the relevant authorities and regulators, online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions including details of your identity and you agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
1. You hereby acknowledge and accept that by using our Application and/or the Website there is a risk of losing money. We accept no responsibility, nor shall we be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through your use or misuse of the Application and/or the Website. 2. Every player is responsible for the information they provide. We will not enquire into the reasonableness of any bets made, input errors, or losses incurred through misleading, inaccurate or ambiguous bet descriptions. 3. The Application and/or the Website is provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranty of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Application and/or the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and any other terms (including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose) which, but for these Terms and Condition might have effect in relation to the Application and/or the Website. 4. In no event will Paddybet (or any of its group companies, officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents) be liable for 1. any damages whatsoever including, without limitation: 2. any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential loss or damages whether exemplary or punitive; 3. any loss of income; 4. any loss of direct or indirect profits; 5. any loss of goodwill; 6. any loss of data; 7. any loss of contracts; 8. any loss of use of money; 9. any loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption; or 10. and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with the Application and/or the Website in any way or in connection with the use, any inability to use or the results of the use of the Application and/or the Website including but not limited to loss or damages due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, mobile handset, tablet, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Application and/or the Website or the downloading of by you of the Application. 5. Our maximum liability to you for any matter arising out of or in connection with your use of the Application and/or the Website will be limited to the aggregate of the amount legitimately in your account. 6. You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, agents, employees harmless (and keep us so indemnified or held harmless) from any action brought against us by any third party from any liabilities, costs, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, expenses (including legal costs and expenses) losses or demands whosoever arising, suffered or incurred by us as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any documents incorporated by reference into this agreement or out of your violation of any law or the right of any third party. 7. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of any act of God, power failure, trade or labour dispute, act, failure or omission of any government or authority, obstruction or failure of telecommunication services or networks, access delays or access interruption, data non-delivery or data mis-delivery, the unauthorised use of your security access details or any other delay or failure caused by a third party. In such an event we reserve the right to void any bet or cancel or suspend our services arising from such circumstances without incurring any liability. Furthermore, we will not be responsible for the failure of any equipment, wherever located or administered, or whether under our direct control or not, that may prevent the operation of our Application and/or the Website, or prevent you from being able to contact us. 8. You acknowledge that we will hold information with respect to your identity, including, but not limited to your name, address and date of birth. You agree that we rely on this information in entering into this agreement with you, and you accept that we have no liability whatsoever against any inaccuracy or falsehood contained in the information as provided by you. 9. Unless otherwise stated, we are the owners and authorised users of all intellectual property rights in all materials on the Application and/or the Website, and all its content including, without limitation, any copyright, trademarks, text, photographs, videos, logos, designs, codes, templates, specifications and any modification, improvements, enhancements thereof. These intellectual property rights are protected by the laws of Nigeria, international treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. If you breach any of the terms of clauses 12.9 to 12.11 (inclusive), your permission to use the Application and/or the Website shall automatically terminate and you must destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Application and/or the Website. 10. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved. All content and materials on the Application and/or the Website are provided for your own personal usage, thus the reproduction, distribution, or commercial exploitation of such content or materials in any manner whatsoever without our express and prior written consent is prohibited. Any other use or reproduction of any such materials without our prior written consent will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. 11. It is strictly prohibited to collect any data from us by screen scraping or any other automated or manual collection. It is also prohibited to use any data from the App/website without our prior written permission. 12. For the avoidance of any doubt, you may use the data available on the Application and/or the Website, only as strictly required for your permitted personal purpose of availing of our service. We reserves the right to take such action as we consider necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice to you, in relation to any unauthorised use of our data, or of the Application and/or the Website.
1. This is an honour based service. Players are expected to behave in an honourable manner in all communication with one another, including but not limited to creating bets, settling bets, and introducing friends. While using the Application and/or the Website, you agree that all the following will be considered to be inappropriate behaviour and may warrant disciplinary action including termination of your account: 1. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in our opinion, is offensive, including language that is hurtful, offensive, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, unlawful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. 2. Posting any inappropriate information about yourself or other players. 3. Impersonating any person or business, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from Paddybet. 4. Threatening, harassing or stalking another player. 5. Spamming chat. 6. Participating in any action which, in our opinion, exploits the Application and/or the Website in order to secure unfair advantage over other players. 7. Participating in any action which in our opinion, defrauds any other player of the Application and/or the Website. 8. Removing, altering or concealing any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notices of Paddybet contained in the Application and/or the Website. You are also prohibited from the transmission of content that violates or infringes the rights others, including without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights. 9. Using any unauthorised programmes that interact with the software in any way for any purpose, including, but not limited to intercepting, emulating, or redirecting any communication, or collecting information or reading memory used by Paddybet. 10. Uploading an inappropriate profile picture or photo.
1. By using the Application and/or the Website, you are wholly responsible for all internet connection fees, together with all equipment servicing or repair costs necessary to allow you to access the Application and/or the Website. 2. When using the Application and/or the Website, it may be necessary for us to provide you with our own software and/or that provided by third parties (“Software”). You may be required to enter into end user terms and conditions of use in respect of such Software in order to make use of such Software. The terms upon which you may download and use any such Software will be made available to you at the time of download and must be accepted by you prior to your use of that Software. 3. Under no circumstances shall you interfere with, copy, modify or reverse engineer any Software provided to you by us and/or any third party or attempt to do so. 4. The Application and/or the Website contain links to other third party sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content of such third party websites. Use of these links and the external websites are at your own risk. The linked websites are not under our control and therefore we accept no responsibility for the content of such websites. We hereby disclaim all liability with regard to your access to and use of such websites. 5. No links are permitted to the Application and/or the Website without our prior written permission.
1. We follow best practice to safeguard your personal information. You accept the inherent security implications of using the internet, and therefore we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information you disclose. 2. To maintain a high level of security, we may perform random security checks on your account and keep records of transactions and wagers. In the event of a security check, we may require additional documentation and you agree to fully co-operate with us in respect of such requirements. We reserve the right to terminate and/or suspend your registration and/or account and/or withhold payment to you if we do not receive such documentation. 16. Responsible Gambling 1. We operate a Responsible Gambling Policy including the following: 1. Setting self-limits: Paddybet does not apply automated self limits on a player’s potential losses. We will monitor and remain in regular dialogue with a player that requests a self-limit. Paddybet may after review, provide warnings, temporarily freeze or permanently close the player’s account in the event they breach those self-limits. For further information please read our Responsible Gambling Policy or speak with the Customer Support Team via support@Paddybet.co. 2. Self Excluding: We offer you the option to self-exclude yourself from betting with us. Self-exclusion can be temporary or permanent, during which time your account will be closed and your wagering funds, if any, remitted. Any Pending and Active Bets will be voided and considered a No Result. If you would like to self-exclude yourself, please contact the Customer Support Team at support@Paddybet.co who will assist you to complete and return our Betting Exchange Self-Exclusion Notice. While you are Self-Excluded you must not apply for an Account or place any bets through the Service using your Account or otherwise. You may apply for your self-exclusion to be revoked with the Authority’s permission. Please contact our Customer Support Team at support@Paddybet.co for further details.
1. We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to refuse to register you and/or to suspend and/or terminate your account at any time and/or to refuse to accept any bet or transaction in respect of or in connection with your use of the Application and/or the Website. We shall not be obliged to provide you with any reasons for so doing and shall not be liable to you in any way for any loss or damages that may result from any such action. 2. We reserve the right to refund to you or withhold any payment of monies from or into your account if there is manipulation of our financial system or suspicion or evidence thereof or a breach or suspected breach of any applicable law, regulation or any of these terms and conditions, in each case without providing any reason. 3. Use of any account otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or any other abuse of any account is strictly prohibited. 4. We reserve the right to withdraw your use of any of the Application and/or the Website at any time, subject to fulfilment of any outstanding commitments under these Terms and Conditions.
1. Persons located outside Nigeria’s States and Territories are prohibited from using the Application. This prohibition may be changed by us from time to time with or without notice. 2. The presentation by us of any betting or gaming propositions or facilities does not constitute an offer or invitation for the use of the Application and/or the Website in any jurisdiction outside Nigeria. 3. It is your responsibility to fully and completely comply with laws concerning betting in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If you live in a country or state which prohibits social betting you must not register with us, or attempt to use our services. 4. Accessibility of the Website in any jurisdiction outside of Nigeria shall not be construed as a representation or warranty with respect to the legality of use of the Application and/or the Website in that jurisdiction. No winnings shall be paid to you in respect of the use of the Application and/or the Website whilst you are located outside Nigeria. 5. We reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Application and/or the Website if we suspect or know that you have been using them whilst located outside of Nigeria.